Friday, September 6, 2013

questions

Q: what is your computer experience?
A: I've been using computers since i was 7, which is when i started playing computer games. now i focus on my graphic design career. I mostly use my mac for research, photoshop, and recording music.

Q: what is major class?
A: graphic design

Q: who is your favorite artist?
A: nicholo machiavelli, gian lorenzo bernini
Q: write a five line story
A: i woke up in a crowded room, with crowded thoughts, and a broken mind. and what seemed like a crowded schedule, became a very complex apart of my lost imagination. i would've just been happy to move, or breathe. or even talk. The white walls blinded me, the white tiles confused and my straight jacket frightened me. Or was it a straight jacket, hell if i know...

No comments:

Post a Comment